Welcome...
So glad you took time out of your day to visit with me and my happenings!

Don't forget to feed the fish below before you start looking & reading!!
Just move your mouse and or click to see what happens.
Have fun!!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Grandma & Grandpas Gardens..........

Last week we visited grandma & grandpa. We had Chinese food and a nice visit.
My mom LOVES plants/flowers as you can see. It was a beautiful sunny day. I had to bring my camera......and of course Myra came along too.
Grandpa made himself scarce and busy.

Grandma has lots of garden statues to look at.



We sat in the gazebo. Grandma had to give Julian a snack/ice cream sandwich. It was gone real fast, then he needed wiped off. Thanks grandma!


Even Myra enjoyed the gazebo!

Who is walking who????



Time to feed the fish. They sure were hungry!






Lots of clematis.......


Another statue.......




Bye...see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment