Welcome...
So glad you took time out of your day to visit with me and my happenings!

Don't forget to feed the fish below before you start looking & reading!!
Just move your mouse and or click to see what happens.
Have fun!!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Soccer....

My boy has been playing soccer. He likes it for a short while and then he's done. He's not much of a go getter. He likes to do practice kicks in to the net. That's his favorite.
He plays with a local team in our area for special needs kids. Our coach's (husband and wife) have a child on the team as well.

It's a great experience to get my boy out there and involved.
They recently took pictures.......... That did not go well. He just wants to see the camera and photos. He's not much for posing and smiling.

He was good for me at first.........but then I got faces like this........

He's always happy to with daddy!!



Team Photo!!

There are lots of folks on the field to help guide the kids. Even my daughter got involved.



Game over...great job team!!

No comments:

Post a Comment