Welcome...
So glad you took time out of your day to visit with me and my happenings!

Don't forget to feed the fish below before you start looking & reading!!
Just move your mouse and or click to see what happens.
Have fun!!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Interesting Late Winter Photos

I was out walking in my yard and found these interesting things to look at. I thought they might be good things to post.
So glad Spring is on it's way!!!

Have not been on here for a while. SOOOOOOO BUSY!!
I am just staying a float.

Got a new macro lens for Christmas (thanks hubby).
So..........
More to come........




Okay Okay, the up close crocus was shot in March, a bit later than the others; but, it was so pretty I wanted to post it!!

Well here are two interesting looking characters if I ever saw it!!
They are too funny when they play outside.


And this was just cute.......so I had to post it!!
Enjoy and have a nice day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment