Welcome...
So glad you took time out of your day to visit with me and my happenings!

Don't forget to feed the fish below before you start looking & reading!!
Just move your mouse and or click to see what happens.
Have fun!!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Full Moon.........

Back in March, we saw this moon outside. I had just gotten a new camera in December and could not wait to see what I could capture. My husband and I were freezing outside, it was about 10:30 at night, and I had the camera all hooked up to the tripod. I tried a variety of settings and here are a few of the shots I got.
Don't forget....you can click the photos to enlarge them. When your ready to go back just hit the back arrow (I think they look better enlarged).





I could never get the real detail I wanted. If I went too far one direction with light and or shutter speed something would not work.
Well........Maybe next time......... practice makes perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment