Welcome...
So glad you took time out of your day to visit with me and my happenings!

Don't forget to feed the fish below before you start looking & reading!!
Just move your mouse and or click to see what happens.
Have fun!!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My sick guy..........


I have a sick little guy........
Grandma and grandpa came last eve. to babysit for him and big sister. He gave them a run for their money. I don't think he was feeling too well then. He would NOT got to bed. He's doing better right now thank goodness.
I got some herbs in him via applesauce. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH good old applesauce. Does the trick every time and hides that yucky tasting stuff.
My kids like to rest and watch movies when they are sick. Everything around our house is broken right now, including two VCR's. So my daughter and I rigged up the portable DVD player and cordless headphones.



Herbs have kicked in and the movie has been great (and QUIET!!) He's doing better now and has just eaten a granola bar. Hopefully we are over the hump and this will be a short illness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment