Welcome...
So glad you took time out of your day to visit with me and my happenings!

Don't forget to feed the fish below before you start looking & reading!!
Just move your mouse and or click to see what happens.
Have fun!!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Birthday celebration......

A few weeks ago it was my birthday. My family and I celebrated a VERY casual day. I am the cook in the house so I made myself a double layer carrot cake. My daughter helped some. Boy was it good. Thanks Kay (my mother in law) for the recipe.
I did not want them to take pictures............but as you see I didn't win that battle. I had had a LONG day with homeschooling, no makeup on, tired hair etc......but I love the pictures. We were all happy because we were going to eat cake. YUM!!



Not sure what my son is doing in the pics but then again I never know what is is doing/thinking. Silly kid!!

No comments:

Post a Comment