Welcome...
So glad you took time out of your day to visit with me and my happenings!

Don't forget to feed the fish below before you start looking & reading!!
Just move your mouse and or click to see what happens.
Have fun!!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lazy September day.............

A few weeks ago in Ohio, the humidity FINALLY came down. Thank goodness we got a break from the heat (although it's back up now as most of you know).

My son had some great afternoons outside in our backyard. He LOVES his tire swings. He also likes to hook things onto the tire swings and spin them and himself around. That's my wind chimes you see hanging from the tire.
It's sometimes VERY entertaining to watch.



Gotta get a little kicking practice in on a day like this.



We have a nice hammock.........aaaaaaahhhhh perfect place to lay and observe. It was so fun just to lay and look up at all the leaves..........and also I prayed a limb didn't fall on my head or my sons. We have lots of trees in our backyard.........beware on windy days!!

Even Myra our dog was LOVING it!! or my son was LOVING on her!! Sweet Myra.







It just felt sooooo good to be outside on these days!! Can't wait until Fall really kicks in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment