Welcome...
So glad you took time out of your day to visit with me and my happenings!

Don't forget to feed the fish below before you start looking & reading!!
Just move your mouse and or click to see what happens.
Have fun!!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Beanbag Chair.......

I have been looking and looking for a chair for my son. I wanted something he could sit in and be relaxed, look at books, etc.. We had bought one of those floof chairs and ended up returning it.
That was fun trying to get in back in the box!
Anyway, a couple weeks ago I was at Wal-Mart and spied this........it's a bit bigger than I had intended but my daughter uses it too (she's just and inch or two shy of my height).

This is my son the first night we had it..........I would say that looks pretty comfortable, wouldn't you??
I have to admit I have fallen asleep in it a few times too!!



These photos are from the next day.........because of home schooling, I set up a small area in the corner of my living room.

He has used it MANY times since we got it so I would say mission ACCOMPLISHED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment