Welcome...
So glad you took time out of your day to visit with me and my happenings!

Don't forget to feed the fish below before you start looking & reading!!
Just move your mouse and or click to see what happens.
Have fun!!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

9th Birthday...

My boy just turned 9!! I can hardly believe it. He has come so far. We had to celebrate this wonderful day.......and of course his b-day fell on Mother's Day this year.

We had our annual Birthday party/Mother's Day shin dig!! Both sides of the family were here and fun was had by all!!

We had several family birthdays to celebrate.

There were cousins and aunts and uncles galore..........

Presents and toys strewed all over the floor.

Badminton tournament going on..........Who won??

Grandparents being silly!!

Cake and ice cream is a must...

We ate so much I though we'd bust!!

Even Myra got a treat!! Way to go Myra!!

Bikes to try out and wagon rides to take.

To infinity and beyond!!!

I love my presents, what a great afternoon.....
Thanks everybody & Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment