Welcome...
So glad you took time out of your day to visit with me and my happenings!

Don't forget to feed the fish below before you start looking & reading!!
Just move your mouse and or click to see what happens.
Have fun!!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Triple chocolate delight...

I made these for dessert last Friday. We had them after our lasagna dinner.......Oh my, they were..........unbelievably DELICIOUS!!


They are called double chocolate dream cookies. The recipe was given to us several years back by a drum student of my husbands. She made us a whole tin of them and I said "I must have the recipe". She wrote the recipe on a small fluorescent green index card. My fingers go right to it in the recipe box.


They are chewy with chocolate chunks.............
Upon closer inspection you can see that I also added white chocolate chips as well.





And they don't last long around this house.
Goodbye forever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment