Welcome...
So glad you took time out of your day to visit with me and my happenings!

Don't forget to feed the fish below before you start looking & reading!!
Just move your mouse and or click to see what happens.
Have fun!!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Backyard Images






This is a our Spring Asparagus!!
YUM!!!
Where's the butter!!















Well.......technically this is not in my backyard, it was in my front yard. It's still pretty though. This weeping cherry tree flowers every Spring with MANY pink blossoms. It's simply breathtaking. That blue background is a gorgeous backdrop!











I went a little crazy as I do every year with taking weeping cherry photos!! Close ups are great!














The weather and lighting are constantly changing so you can get some really cool shots throughout the day.


















This is one of my favorites. Checkered tulips. They bloom in mid Spring. So pretty and unusual.
The lighting was just perfect one evening when I took this shot. The sun was just starting to set.













This is a flower petal that landed on the ground in our backyard. I think it's from a magnolia tree in our neighbors yard. I thought the color contrast was really neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment