Welcome...
So glad you took time out of your day to visit with me and my happenings!

Don't forget to feed the fish below before you start looking & reading!!
Just move your mouse and or click to see what happens.
Have fun!!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Backyard Bees & other bugs









My
husband told me he had seen a variety of bees outside and I had to go investigate. Bee population is down in Ohio....not sure if they know why yet? So......we have been interested in them lately.







So ma
ny
to see. They are VERY fast. It was hard to get photos of them because of how fast they move. I was outside for a good hour or so. This is what I saw in our black raspberry patch........






Several looked like worker type bees.









Then this guy
had to check out the worker bee. He didn't stick around long.









Then I got distracted by this guy........ he was hiding.








But upon further inspection he looked like this. His wings were almost lacy or like pieces in between stained glass.











Then Myra had to come and see what I was up to.









Back to the bees..........





















Only for a moment.....















Then I saw this guy.....
he looks like he's up to something.





He's a crop from this.......








What's not to love about nature!!

No comments:

Post a Comment