Welcome...
So glad you took time out of your day to visit with me and my happenings!

Don't forget to feed the fish below before you start looking & reading!!
Just move your mouse and or click to see what happens.
Have fun!!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Camp was FUN!!!!

My boy got to go to a special needs camp this year. I was so excited that I might have a few hours alone........but when I saw how much fun he was having, it wasn't about me anymore, it was all about him. I was so happy that he got to do something fun!!! I could not wait everyday to see what they did next. He had two great ladies that stayed with him every moment (miss Jenny and miss Sandy).
I think my boy is still having a bit of withdraw from "Camp Chris". We called it this because that was name of the guy who put it all together and ran the camp. He is GREAT!! We love Mr. Chris!
He was even nice enough to let big sister do a few activities!!




What could be more fun than a ball pit, wagons and giant tricycles!!


Big sister loves the big tricycles and my boy loved going for a ride in the wagons.

Too small for him but he doesn't care.....
Even daddy came to visit one morning at camp. That's him helping
in the back of the car.

One morning we saw a lunar/luna moth........pretty cool!!

Big sister got to tie dye a shirt...........she's been wanting to do this forever. It came out great.......mostly dark purple. Way to go big sister!

Porkchop the pony got MANY hairdoos that day!! NICE!!




Here's Mr Chris trying to get my boy to pet porkchop the pony. My boy is NOT a big fan of horses/ponies. Nice try Mr Chris!

AWWW.....love Mr. Chris!!

Even big sister got to ride "Trixie".


SWIMMING!!




Goodbye Camp Chris.........until next year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment