Welcome...
So glad you took time out of your day to visit with me and my happenings!

Don't forget to feed the fish below before you start looking & reading!!
Just move your mouse and or click to see what happens.
Have fun!!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The most patient dog EVER!!!

Photos below are extremely funny. Use the restroom before viewing!!



Today I was asked by my daughter to unload ALL of her photos from her memory card. She has her own camera and LOVES to take photos. We started looking at the photos we were downloading. TOO FUNNY!! This is all I have time to post right now.....but more to come. MYRA is the most patient dog I have EVER seen!!!
In this photo below I was told she had given the dog some almond butter.......
I guess she didn't like it!! Look at that face!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment