Welcome...
So glad you took time out of your day to visit with me and my happenings!

Don't forget to feed the fish below before you start looking & reading!!
Just move your mouse and or click to see what happens.
Have fun!!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Photography over the last few years........

This is a variety of photos I have taken over the last several years. Not all the same subject matter as you see. Just some of my favorites. Some were from trips far away and others right in my own backyard. Some were taken with my old point and shoot camera and the others with my new digital SLR. I think I like the digital SLR best!!

Lake Erie.....

Backyard leaves......

My sweet Mattie's foot......

Backyard fun in the snow........

Winter berries......

Begonia.......

Antigua Guatemala........

Costa Del Sol El Salvador.........

Antigua Guatemala........




No comments:

Post a Comment