Welcome...
So glad you took time out of your day to visit with me and my happenings!

Don't forget to feed the fish below before you start looking & reading!!
Just move your mouse and or click to see what happens.
Have fun!!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Gulf Coast Awareness Poem.....

I decided to post this random poem I found. I know that most of us already know all of this but.......I just wanted to bring one more piece of awareness of what is happening in the gulf coast.
It needs our help....
This poem really depicts the greatness of what we could loose if we don't
"Just care"
What can you do to help rescue this wonderful gift we have been given??
What can you do to help the defenseless animals and fish??
-Give money-Volunteer-Support Gulf Coast Businesses-



Just One Ocean Blue

Hearing the sweet melody
My emotions take me away
As I listen to the sea
And the Ocean underway

Feeling the rippling pool tide
I voice my harmony
I hear the waves that glide
They sing their song to me

Tasting the salty air
There was a whipping breeze
Snapping without a care
And whistling with great ease

Smelling the sandy wetness
Where water meets the Earth
A seemingly relentless
Undercurrent birth

I hear, I feel, I taste, I smell
This great big ocean true
It is an endless waterwell
Where only fish should rule

But, once again the human rules of life
Destroy what it does not see
I can feel this Ocean's strife
Can you not hear it's plea?

This Ocean needs humanity
But what do we do in return?
We kill it with our insanity
And never want to learn

Consume not what you cannot give
Back to this water deep
I know this Ocean wants to live
Breathing beauty for all to keep

Just one Ocean blue, once pure
This water will become a mirage
We leave mother nature with no cure
We pollute her with our garbage

Everyone should seek the path
Of preserving this Ocean we need
She knows a fury full of wrath
Beware mother nature and take heed!

Tammy Ann Rose Snyder

No comments:

Post a Comment