Welcome...
So glad you took time out of your day to visit with me and my happenings!

Don't forget to feed the fish below before you start looking & reading!!
Just move your mouse and or click to see what happens.
Have fun!!

Friday, July 16, 2010

"Myra"

This is "Myra". We adopted her several years ago. She is a lab/hound mix.
We wanted a dog who was kind and patient with our kids. I think we got what we wanted and a little more. I am so glad we choose her, she has brought a lot of joy to our family.
It must have been fate because we were interested in another dog and decided at the last minute to look at her as well. She is very sweet and gentle. She is very needy and ALWAYS happy! Here are a few photos of her that I have taken over the last few years.










No comments:

Post a Comment