Welcome...
So glad you took time out of your day to visit with me and my happenings!

Don't forget to feed the fish below before you start looking & reading!!
Just move your mouse and or click to see what happens.
Have fun!!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Perfect Lighting on the Smoke Tree

One Spring evening I went outside with my camera. We have a smoke tree in our backyard. It's called a "smoke" tree because it has these interesting looking fuzzy type things on the ends of some of the branches. They look like "smoke". I have always enjoyed looking at the leaves on this tree because they are small/oblong looking. They always have interesting colors and veining. This evening the sun was setting and this is what I saw. Gorgeous!!



I got a little side tracked by this fella. These are blooms from an ajuga plant.
I thought they looked really pretty so I decided to take a quick shot...then back to the smoke tree.





I LOVE the colors & detail on this one!!





No comments:

Post a Comment